The Site is owned and operated by OpozO Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, having its principle office in the United Kingdom. OpozO Ltd maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the Site.
You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, animations, audio and video for public or commercial purposes. All content on our Site is copyrighted and/or trademarked by OpozO Ltd, and you must receive our explicit, written permission to use any of our intellectual property for reasons other than your personal enjoyment.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. We try very hard to keep all the information up to date; however, some information may change, and we want you to know that some inaccuracies may occur despite our efforts to be fully current. OpozO Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. OpozO Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. OpozO Ltd does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with OpozO Ltd. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, OpozO Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. The internet is subject to a significant amount of malware, viruses, etc. Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither OpozO Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some the jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. OpozO Ltd also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property by way of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit, or post may be used by OpozO Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, OpozO Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks licensed to OpozO Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of OpozO Ltd or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
6. OpozO Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not
responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other
than OpozO Ltd. Such links are provided for your convenience only. OpozO Ltd does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that OpozO Ltd approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. OpozO Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
8. OpozO Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by
updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should
therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
® indicate trademarks of OpozO Ltd
A Note on Fairness
We want to make sure that consumers can have confidence that anything bearing the O® OpozO® or OpozO Games® logo is an OpozO brand product. This is in the best interest, not only of our company but also of consumers all over the world as we strive to ensure the components we manufacture and you use are the best value and quality and most importantly are safe.
When buying an OpozO product please ensure you only buy from our listed retailers or directly from OpozO Ltd. Our first concern is to ensure the products you enjoy are OpozO products.